Kathryn L. Harrison
Kathryn Harrison (“Katie”) joined Campbell & Levine in 2010, after completing a clerkship with the Honorable Maurice J. Cohill, Jr. in the United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania. Katie represents businesses in a variety of matters, including general corporate transactional matters, sales and acquisitions, real estate matters, and insolvencies. Katie represents insolvent businesses, trustees, and creditors in out-of-court work-outs, state court receiverships, and federal bankruptcy cases. She also represents clients in bankruptcy and state court litigation matters, including preference and fraudulent transfer cases.
Drawing upon Campbell & Levine’s unique background in mass tort and insolvency, and her own bankruptcy and litigation experience, in 2022 Katie was named to the Plaintiffs’ Leadership Development Committee of the Philips Recalled CPAP, Bi-Level PAP, and Mechanical Ventilator Products Multi-District Litigation by the Hon. Joy Flowers Conti in the United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania.
- Duquesne University School of Law, J.D. (2008)
- Saint Mary’s College, Notre Dame, B.A. (2004)
- Certificate in Women’s Leadership, University of Notre Dame, Mendoza College of Business (2020)
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court, Western District of Pennsylvania
- United States Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- American College of Bankruptcy Judges, NextGen Class of 2016
- Turnaround Management Association
- International Women’s Insolvency and Restructuring Confederation, At-Large Board Member
- Allegheny County Bar Association, Bankruptcy and Commercial Law Section Council
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Commission on Women in the Profession, Task Force for the Modernization of Pennsylvania’s Insolvency Laws
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyers “Rising Star” in Business Bankruptcy 2014-2022
- International Women’s Insolvency and Restructuring Confederation “Rising Star” Finalist 2014
- Allegheny County Bar Foundation’s Jane F. Hepting Pro Bono Award
Katie serves as the Treasurer of the Board of Pittsburgh Action Against Rape and as a member of the Allegheny County Bar Foundation Attorneys’ Against Hunger Committee. She serves as a pro bono attorney for individuals at risk of or experiencing homelessness, volunteering with the Uptown Legal Clinic and the Mercy Hospital H.E.L.P. Clinic.