Jeanne Stancampiano Lofgren
Jeanne joined Campbell & Levine in 2022. She provides general legal counsel for privately held businesses, including sustainable business models such as Benefit limited liability companies, Benefit corporations, and Certified B Corporations.
Her practice covers entity choice and formation, financing, day-to-day contracts, governance issues, asset sales and acquisitions, and fundamental transactions such as windup, restructuring, and bankruptcy. She has restructured multimillion dollar asset-backed financings for companies and has represented multiple Chapter 11 debtors, including nonprofit organizations and companies providing IT procurement services and custom-engineering solutions.
- University of Pittsburgh Law School, J.D., magna cum laude (2002)
- Pennsylvania State University, B.A. (1997)
- Pennsylvania State Courts
- United States District Court, Western District of Pennsylvania
- SubChapter V Committee Member tasked with drafting form Small Business Reorganization Chapter 11 Plan in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Allegheny County Bar Association, Bankruptcy & Commercial Law Section –Past Chair
- The Judith K. Fitzgerald Western Pennsylvania Bankruptcy Inn of Court – Past President
- Named a Pennsylvania Rising Star in Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights by Pennsylvania Super Lawyers
- Recipient of the Gerald K. Gibson Memorial Award and CALI Awards for Excellence in the areas of bankruptcy law and secured transactions
- Speaker, Venture Café Philadelphia: Why BIA? Building a Socially and Environmentally Responsible Enterprise, June 10, 2021
- Speaker, ACBA CLE: Benefit Companies: Sustainable Business Models, February 28, 2017
- Panelist, MIT Enterprise Forum Pittsburgh: To B or Not to B: What it Means to Start or Invest in a For-Profit Social Enterprise Company, January 31, 2017
- Presenter, 29th Annual Bankruptcy Symposium for the Western District of Pennsylvania: Finding Liquidity for Small and Medium Size Enterprises in Chapter 11, December 9, 2017
- Presentation on B Entities for AlphaLab Gear, March 28, 2016
- Panel discussion for Chatham University, Center for Women Entrepreneurship, MyBusiness Startup Program, March 23, 2016
- PBI Webinar. B Corporations: A New Business Model for the Balanced Entrepreneur, January 26, 2016
- Organizer and Symposium Chair, 28th Annual Bankruptcy Symposium for the Western District of Pennsylvania, an all-day CLE program for bankruptcy lawyers in the Western District of Pennsylvania, December 4, 2015
- Speaker at the 16th, 18th and 20th Annual PBI Bankruptcy Institute on Top Commercial Cases for 2011, 2013, and 2015, respectively, and at the 19th Annual PBI Bankruptcy Institute on recent trend in appointing independent directors on the eve of bankruptcy.
- Speaker at the 27th, 26th, 25th, and 20th Annual Bankruptcy Symposiums for the Western District of Pennsylvania presenting on Chapter 11 exit strategies, avoidance actions, oil & gas leases in bankruptcy, and commercial landlord issues, respectively
- Unitarian Universalist Church of the South Hills, Board of Trustees, President (2021-2023)
- BEntities, LLC, founder. BEntities helps business owners navigate the B Impact Assessment to get more accurate results in less time.
Jeanne resides in Mt. Lebanon, Pennsylvania with her husband, two children, a mini golden retriever, and a Siamese cat.