Kathleen Campbell Davis
Kathleen Campbell Davis joined Campbell & Levine in 2002. Kathleen concentrates her practice on the representation of Mass Tort Settlement Trusts, as outside general counsel. Kathleen also has experience representing debtors, creditors, official committees, and asset purchasers in commercial bankruptcy proceedings and representing clients in civil litigation.
Prior to joining the firm, Kathleen served as a Judicial Extern to The Honorable Lawrence O’Toole and a legal intern in the Pennsylvania Office of Attorney General’s Civil Litigation Division.
- University of Pittsburgh Law School, J.D., Dean’s Scholarship (2002)
- University of Pittsburgh, B.A., magna cum laude (1998)
- State of Delaware
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court, District of Delaware
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- Delaware Bankruptcy American Inn of Court
- International Women’s Insolvency and Restructuring Confederation
- Delaware Bar Association, Women and the Law Section
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Federal Bar Association
- CALI Award for Excellence in Advanced Bankruptcy
- Award for Excellence in Feminist Legal Theory
- Delaware Office of the Child Advocate, Volunteer Attorney Guardian Ad Litem
Kathleen resides in Swarthmore, Pennsylvania.