Paul R. Toigo
Paul Toigo joined Campbell & Levine in 2023. Paul counsels a variety of commercial and individual clients through a broad range of transactional matters, with a particular focus on bankruptcy and restructuring issues.
After graduating from law school, Paul completed a clerkship for the Honorable Carlota M. Böhm in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania. In this role, Paul helped monitor the progression of cases to ensure statutory compliance amongst interested parties while performing legal research and drafting assignments for various individual and corporate bankruptcies and related adversary litigation.
- Duquesne University School of Law, J.D. (2018)
- Duquesne University, B.S. (2014)
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Allegheny County Bar Association, Bankruptcy and Commercial Law Section (Section Treasurer)
Paul resides in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.