Michael E. Lamb
Of Counsel Controller, City of Pittsburgh
Michael E. Lamb is an Attorney of Counsel at Campbell & Levine, and serves as the Controller of the City of Pittsburgh.
Mr. Lamb focuses his practice on Public Finance, Municipal Law, Estate Planning and Administration, and Commercial Law.
- Duquesne University School of Law, J.D. (1999)
- Pennsylvania State University (1984)
- H. John Heinz School of Public Policy, Carnegie Mellon University, Masters in Public Management
- Local Government Academy
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Probate Section of the Allegheny County Bar Association
- Brehon Law Society
- Served the Court of Common Pleas of Allegheny County as its last Prothonotary and credited with transforming that office into the most technologically advanced court recording office in the Commonwealth
- Institute of Politics at the University of Pittsburgh, Board Fellow and frequent lecturer
- Instructor of civil procedure for Continuing Legal Education seminars
- Regional Development Funding Corporation, Board Member
- Downtown YMCA, Board Member
- Catholic Youth Association, Board Member
- Kane Foundation, Board Member
- Three Rivers Wet Weather Project, Board Member
Michael and his wife, Jill, reside in the Mount Washington neighborhood of Pittsburgh.