Jonathan G. Babyak
Jonathan G. Babyak became Of Counsel at Campbell & Levine in 1999, after holding positions at Pennsylvania and Fairfax County, Virginia, law firms. During more than 30 years in the practice of law, Jon has successfully handled numerous commercial litigations in both state and federal courts. The focus of the litigation ranges from contract disputes to debtor/creditor rights.
A substantial portion of Jon’s practice focuses on estate planning/administration. Jon has been involved in estates from the preparation of documents through the administration of the estate, including the preparing and filing of all federal and state tax returns.
Jon has represented many entities from creating documents at their inception to handling their contract and document needs. Jon also handles all of the real estate transactions both in the commercial sphere and the estate area.
- National Law Center at George Washington University, J.D. (1981)
- Pennsylvania State University, B.A., with honors (1978)
- Commonwealth of Virginia
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Virginia
- United States Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court, Western District of Pennsylvania
- United States Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Washington County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Charleroi Kiwanis, Former President
- Norwin Rotary, Former President
- St. Agnes Parish and CYO of North Huntingdon, Pennsylvania
Jonathan and his wife, Mary Kay, have two adult children and reside in North Huntingdon, Pennsylvania.