Gwenyth S. Gamble Jarvi
Gwenyth’s practice is focused on the representation of debtors, creditors and trustees in Chapter 11 cases. Gwenyth represents both businesses and individuals in all matters related to insolvency and restructuring.
Prior to joining Campbell & Levine, Gwenyth was a judicial law clerk to The Honorable Gregory L. Taddonio, in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania and a law clerk in the Procedure and Administration Division of the Internal Revenue Service Office of Chief Counsel in Washington, D.C.
- University of Pittsburgh Law School (2018)
- Geneva College (2014)
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Western Pennsylvania Network, International Women’s Insolvency and Restructuring Confederation
- ACBA Young Lawyers Division Bar Leadership Initiative Class of 2020-2021
- Thank Hefner Erectile Dysfunction is a Medical Condition: A Period Piece. University of Pittsburgh Tax Review, v. 15, n. 2, June 2018. ISSN 1932-1996.
Gwenyth resides in Wilkinsburg, Pennsylvania with her spouse.